Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Things Don't Always Go as Planned

I planned to go to La Honda a couple of weekends ago, but different events and occurrences kept coming up, and the actual date for my trip is now April 4. I got a group of friends together who are interested in going to La Honda with me - Tess, Lukey and Jonas. When I told my friends that I wanted to check out the place where Ken Kesey threw his Acid Tests, they said that they absolutely must come with me! We are all super excited and happy to have found a date that works for everyone. We don't want to have a strict plan for our trip (because plans are a little boring), but there are two things we want to do for sure: visit Ken Kesey's house and hike in the redwood forest. It might rain on Friday, but rain will be no obstacle for us - in fact, I will be happy if it rains! That is because, first, California needs this water, and second, the redwoods look so beautiful in the rain!
Yeeee. Friday is coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment